It has several sub-tabs:
To configure screen orientation and brightness.
Used to configure Skustack with the scanner speeds. Select one of the hard coded scanners if applicable. If you are not using one of those scanners, select I am not using any of these. Then, select the appropriate scanner speed. The scanner speed defaults to Medium. If, when scanning a product you get an error message “UPC is not found” and in fact the UPC is in your catalog, you may need to adjust the scanner speed.
Warehouse Management Settings
These settings can be locked and will require a PIN to open. In SellerCloud – Client Settings, enable SKUStack Security PIN enabled and enter a PIN in Security SKU Stack PIN.
Note: Not enabling this setting allows anyone to access the Warehouse Management Settings.
- Auto Focus Scan to add qty after bin.
- Remember Incomplete Work Task
- Advanced Trace Logs
- Enable ShipVerify
- Force Product Scan – Must scan a product to open dialog window.
- Manage Bins – This section has setting that relate to updating bins.
- Allow Search – Allows user to search bins.
- Allow Create – Allows user to create bins.
- Allow Transfer – From bin to bin
- Allow qty updates – bin quantity physicals
- Update Qty using adjustments – updates qty using adjustments instead of physicals
- Allow Add Product – allows user to add new product to a bin.
- Adjustment reason – when adjusting inventory, will require a reason.
- Product – This section has settings related to Product management.
- Allow Edit – Allows user to edit product information
- Allow Create – Allows user to create new products
- Kit Assembly – Settings related to assembling kits from the app.
- Allow Assemble
- Allow Disassemble
- View Kit Definitions
- Picklist – This section has settings related to Product management.
- Auto Print Fully Picked Orders – When enabled will print a single confirmation label when an order is fully picked. This setting should be used if you normal method of picking is order based. Configure printer setting (below) to use Picklist Label One.
- Auto print for every unit picked. Prints a separate confirmation label for every unit picked. This setting should be used if you normal method of picking is product based. Configure printer setting (below) to use Picklist Label Two.
- Allow partially picked label print – Allows to print confirmation labels even when not fully picked.
- Auto close after fully picked -Closes the dialog window when fully picked,
- Force picklist ID – This forces the user to enter/scan a picklist ID. Greatly increases efficiency.
- Auto Pick when QtyToPick is full
- Add initial scan to Qty Picked – auto enters qty of 1 when opening dialog window.
- Display Product Name when picking
- Slide to pick – sliding adds qty.
- Receiving – This section has settings related to PO and RMA management from the app.
- Allow search POs
- Allow Receive
- Only Open POs – when enabled will only load POs that have an “Open” status.
- Require Serial Number For Picking – On products that are enabled to require serial scan for Scan and Ship (In SellerCloud > Product Toolbox > Shipping Preferences) you will be required to enter the serial number to receive units for that product.
- Prompt for Dimensions – to enter weight and DIM of the product.
- Manual Serial Input – Serial number manual input. Instead of scan only.
- Use Receiving Bin – Use a generic bin when receiving a PO.
To select the printer, set MAC address and test printing
- Choose Picklist Label
- Label One – Typically used for Order Based picking. Prints out one label per order with OrderID, Ship Carrier, Total Order Qty Picked, Total Order Qty. Use in conjunction with WM Setting above – Auto Print Fully Picked Orders
- Label Two – Typically used for Product Based picking. Prints out one label per Unit with OrderID, Product ID Ship Carrier, Total Order Qty Picked, Total Order Qty. Use in conjunction with WM Setting above – Auto print for every unit picked.
Scan for Printer, pair devices and set primary devices,
Create flag sub-types and set flag colors.