Understanding Bin Quantity Adjustments
When miscounts occur or items are stolen, it may be necessary to make bin adjustments in Sellercloud. If you find that there are differences between what is recorded in Sellercloud and the actual bin quantity in the warehouse/your external inventory system, you can easily make an adjustment in Skustack.
Adjusting Bin Quantity
From the Product Tab
- Navigate to the Product tab > Product info module > Click the Search icon.
- Select search parameters in the drop-down list:
- Name/Manufacturers SKU
- EAN (European Article Number)
- Select the Bins icon.
- Select the appropriate bin.
- Add or deduct the quantity you want to adjust. You can do it in one of two ways:
- Scanning – Scan the products’ SKUs as many times as you wish to change the quantity. Use the green Arrow to indicate whether products are added or removed from the bin.
- Manually – Type the quantity you wish to adjust by (positive or negative) into the adjustment tab or using the arrow pad (up/down).
- Click Adjust.
From the Bin Tab
You can adjust the bin quantity in the Manage Bin module:
- Navigate to Bin tab > Manage Bin module > Click the Search icon.
- Scan the bin or enter the Bin Name you are adjusting.
- You will see all of the SKUs that are contained in the bin.
- Scan or manually select the product. Follow steps 4-5 of From the product tab.
You can adjust the bin quantity in the Product Bins module:
- Go to the Bin tab > Product Bins > Click the Search icon.
- Scan or enter the product’s SKU or UPC.
- The list of bins containing the product will open. Follow steps 4-5 of From the product tab.
Adjustments with Lot Numbers
- If you are using the Lot Numbers workflow: