When miscounts occur or items are broken, it may be necessary to make bin adjustments in Sellercloud. If you find that there are differences between what is recorded in Sellercloud and the actual bin quantity in the warehouse/your external inventory system, you can easily make an adjustment in Skustack.
Adjust Bin Quantity
From the Product Tab
- Navigate to the Product tab > Product info module > Click the Search icon.
- Select search parameters in the drop-down list:
- SKU / UPC / Alias
- Name / Manufacturer SKU
- EAN (European Article Number)
- ASIN / FNSKU
- Select the Bins icon.
- Select the relevant bin.
- You can use one of the two following methods to either increase or decrease the quantity in the selected bin:
- Scanning – Scan the products’ SKUs as many times as you wish to change the quantity. Use either the green or red Arrow to indicate whether products are added or removed from the bin. (To change between the two modes, simply tap the Arrow)
- Manually – Either type the desired number to adjust or use the arrows above and below the number field to either increase or decrease the quantity.
- Tap Adjust.
From the Bin Tab
You can adjust the bin quantity in the Manage Bin module:
- Navigate to the Bin tab > Manage Bin module > Tap the Search icon.
- Scan the bin or enter the Bin Name you would like to adjust.
- You will see all of the SKUs that have inventory within the bin.
- Scan or manually select the product. Follow steps 4 – 5 from the section above.
You can adjust the bin quantity in the Product Bins module:
- Go to the Bin tab > Product Bins > Tap the Search icon.
- Scan or enter the product’s SKU or UPC.
- The list of bins containing the product will open. Follow steps 4 – 5 from the section above.
Adjustments with Lot Numbers
- If you are using the Lot Numbers workflow: