Introducing the Flagged Products module
The Flagged Products module is located under the Products tab.
A product flag is a way of tagging an item for better management, such as flagging an item as Defective.
This article provides information on how to:
- Create and manage sub-flags
- Flag products
- Search for flagged products and remove flags
Creating and managing sub-flags
Flags are grouped by task types, such as Picking and Receiving. You can create multiple sub-flags for each type. For example, you can have sub-flags Defective and Problem for Picking.
To create a sub-flag:
To delete a sub-flag:
To set the type color:
To flag a product from the Flagged Products module:
- Open the Product tab > Flagged Products module.
- Click the Flag icon.
- Scan or enter the product’s SKU/UPC.
- Select a flag type and sub-type and assign a bin.
- Click Flag.
You can also flag a product from a picklist:
- Select the picklist. The picklist with the list of products will load.
- Select the product. The picking dialog will open.
- Click 3 dots(Menu) in the top right corner. You will see an option for flagging.
Searching for flagged products
To search for flagged products: