There are two ways to log into the Skustack app:
- With your credentials
- With a QR Code (2D Barcode)
If you’re having issues logging in on your device, refer to these troubleshooting steps and common solutions.
To log in with your credentials, follow the steps below:
- Open the app — the login page will load by default.
- Enter your team name, username, and password.
- Tap Login.
- You will be prompted to set the warehouse in which you will be using the app. Tap the warehouse drop-down to see all available warehouses. Select a warehouse and tap Select. All activity on the app will now be restricted to bins in the selected warehouse.
- Now you can use the app.
- The default settings on the app are tailored to standard warehouse behavior. You can customize these settings if you choose. Settings are explained here
With QR Code
You can also log into Skustack with a QR Code:
- On the login page, tap Login with QR Code.
- The system will prompt you to scan a 2D Barcode.
- Use your barcode reader sensors or tap on the barcode icon to use a camera instead.
To generate the 2D Barcode:
The Skustack Admin portal is a rich and comprehensive tool, specifically designed to help you manage various aspects of your day-to-day warehouse processes. It allows you to conveniently generate login QR codes for yourself or any other users of the application, among many other functionalities, making it easier to handle tasks related to user authentication and access control.
To log in for the first time:
- Navigate to the Skustack Admin portal at https://xx.skustack.com (replace “xx” with your server ID or team name).
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click the Lock icon.
- Now you can take advantage of all the robust features that the Skustack Admin provides.
Generate QR Code
To generate a QR code:
- Click on your account’s name in the upper right-hand corner and select Account.
- Navigate to the General panel.
- Click Generate Login QR Code.
- Choose whether you want to generate the code for yourself or someone else.
- Enter the required email address and password fields.
- Click Generate QR.