Accessing Product Based module
The Product Based module is located under the PickList tab. Product-based picking lets you easily pick all units on a PickList. This option gives you an effective workflow for single item orders. It can be done in two ways:
- Search by ID – Search for a specific PickList.
- Search All – Search for all PickLists and filter by a specific product.
Searching by PickList ID
- Select Search By ID in the dropdown.
- Scan/Enter a PickList ID and press Search.
- All products and pick quantities in that particular PickList will load. Swipe down to see the number of picked units and the number of total units in the PickList.
- Swiping on the items reveals shortcuts to other actions:
- Bins – Pressing the icon will display all bins in which this item’s units are stored.
- Info – This will bring you to the product info module.
- You can filter products by different parameters by tapping on the Filter icon at the top.
- Scan a Product ID/UPC barcode, or tap it on the screen. The product will open.
- Start picking units for the product by either scanning the barcode of the product or manually entering Pick Qty.
- If you are scanning units, use the green Arrow next to the scan field to indicate whether products are added or removed from the picklist.
- Enter the bin from which you are picking or select the suggested bin. The suggested bin may appear next to the Bin field. The suggestion is based on the following factors:
- It will always be a sellable bin.
- The bin type will always be Normal or Temp.
- Primary bins are always going to be suggested first.
- The bin with most or least quantity will be suggested based on the client setting PickList Bin suggestion sort qty by ASC Order.
- Tap the Pick button.
- The quantity picked will be transferred to the Picking Bin and the PickList will be updated.
- Once an order is fully picked, you can print a label by tapping the Print icon. You can configure Skustack settings to auto print labels for every unit picked.
- Select Search All in the dropdown.
- Scan or enter a product. You can also tap GO to load all open picklists.
- All open PickLists with that product will display.
- To filter the PickList when it opens press the Filter icon at the top right.
- Tap a PickList to open.
- Follow steps 3-13 above in the Searching by PickList ID section.