Connect your 4D Scale to Skustack to seamlessly pull in the scale readings for product and shipping dimensions, when receiving items on a PO, and for FBA box dimensions.
Choose your default scale
As there can be multiple scales linked to your account, you will need to select the one Skustack should use.
- Navigate to Settings > Warehouse Management Settings > 4D Scale. A list of available scales linked to your team account will be displayed.
- Choose the default scale for skustack to use.
You can select a default scale that is currently offline, but you will need to make sure it is active before it can be used.
Pull scale readings
When viewing weights or dimensions in Skustack, you can pull in the information directly from the default scale by simply tapping the 4D Scale icon on the activity or dialog.
This option is available in the following places:
- On the product attributes dimensions activity
- When receiving an item on a PO
- When managing FBA box content