Accessing the Vendor Central PickList Module
The Vendor Central PickList module is located under the Vendor Central tab. In this module you can pick units for Vendor Central shipments.
There are 2 modes for searching for Vendor Central shipments:
- Search by Shipment ID – in this mode you can easily find a particular Vendor Central shipment by entering its ID.
- Search All – by selecting this mode, you can find all active Vendor Central shipments and filter them by Product SKU/UPC or Destination Warehouse code.
Managing Vendor Central Shipments
To pick items for a Vendor Central shipment:
- In the Vendor Central tab select Vendor Central PickList > Click the Search icon.
- Click Mode > select desired mode.
- Scan a shipment barcode or enter the shipment ID > Go.
- All products in the shipment with their pick quantity will display.
- Swiping on the items reveals shortcuts to other actions:
- Bins – here you can find all the bins where the product is stored.
- Info – here you will get into the Product Info module.
- Scan or select an item.
- Scan or enter a bin, or select from the suggested bins. he suggestion is based on the following factors:
- The bin will always be sellable.
- The bin type will be always Normal or Temp.
- Primary bins will always be suggested first.
- The bin currently storing either most or least of the product will be suggested depending on whether the client setting PickList Bin suggestion sort qty by ASC Order is enabled or not.
- Scan units to add to the picked quantity, or enter the number manually.
- If applicable, click Replace to search for valid replacements.
- Press Pick to update the picked quantity.
- The picked quantity will display next to the Pick Qty. For example, 10/12, above the PickList displays the total quantity to pick with the quantity already picked.
- When all items in the order are picked, COMPLETE will display at the top.