The Vendor Central PickList module is located within Skustack’s Picklist tab. In this module, you can pick units for Vendor Central shipments.
There are 2 modes for searching Vendor Central shipments:
- Search by Shipment ID – in this mode you can easily find a particular Vendor Central shipment by entering its ID.
- Search All – by selecting this mode, you can find all active Vendor Central shipments and filter them by Product SKU/UPC or Destination Warehouse code.
Manage Vendor Central Shipments
To pick items for a Vendor Central shipment:
- In the Picklist tab, select Vendor Central PickList.
- Tap the Search icon and choose your desired mode.
- Scan a shipment barcode or enter the shipment ID > Go.
- All products in the shipment with their pick quantity will display.
- Swipe an item to the left to reveal shortcuts to other actions:
- Bins – tap the icon to see all bins where the product is stored (bins will show if you’re logged into a bin-enabled warehouse).
- Info – tap to be directed to the Product Info module.
- Scan the ProductID/UPC/Serial, or select the item on the screen. The product will open.
- Scan/enter a bin, or select one of the suggested bins. The suggestion is based on the following factors:
- The bin is sellable.
- The bin type is Normal or Temp.
- Primary bins will always be suggested first.
- The bin with the most or least quantity will be suggested based on the client setting PickList Bin suggestion sort qty by ASC Order.
- Scan units to add to the picked quantity or enter the number manually.
- If applicable, tap Replace to search for valid replacements.
- If the Lot Number workflow is enabled for your company and the product is set as expirable you must select a Lot Number before being able to pick it.
- Tap Pick to update the picked quantity.
- The picked quantity will display next to the Pick Qty. For example, 10/12, above the PickList displays the total quantity to pick with the quantity already picked.
- When all items in the order are picked, a success message will display at the top.
|Validate serial globally||
Client setting. Enables serial number validation in Skustack. Learn more about serial number validation and relevant client settings here.
|Require serial scan when picking||Skustack’s Warehouse Management setting. When enabled, will force the user to scan serials for products that are set to require serial scan.|