Skublox is designed to simplify your entire sorting and fulfillment workflow. Learn more here.
There are two ways to use Skublox with Skustack:
- Print Skublox license plate confirmation label
Pick your items with Skustack and place them directly into your mobile Skublox wall to avoid having to scan each unit again to sort it.
- Configure the wall as a Pick-to-Light wall in the Skublox hub app.
- In Skustack, navigate to the Picking tab and then tap the search icon on the Pick-to-Light module. A list of available pick-to-light walls for that warehouse will be displayed.
- Select your mobile Skublox wall.
- Choose your picklist.
- Scan the product to pick it, which will cause the slot on the wall to light up.
Only one unit can be picked at a time since it needs to be sorted.
- Scan the Skublox sorting barcode to confirm the sort. The product will be transferred to the picking bin and will be marked as sorted.
- If the sort is cancelled, the product will be unpicked. Cancelling a sort requires entering a PIN code.
License Plate Confirmation Label
Once the order is fully sorted, use Skustack to release the slot and print a license plate confirmation label to avoid having to ship the order immediately. This will mark the order as sorted and it will be skipped in future sorting attempts. Later on, the license plate label can be scanned in Shipbridge to pull the order up and proceed with shipping.
- Navigate to the Order tab in Skustack, and tap the Search icon on the Skublox Shipper – License Plate module.
- Scan the Skublox shipper QR code.
- The license plate label will print and the slot will be marked as empty.