Accessing the Credit Memo Module
The Credit Memo module is located under the PickList tab. You need to create a credit memo in Sellercloud to update your inventory and billing when you return an item to a vendor.
In Skustack you can view a picklist for all the products on your credit memo.
Working with Credit Memo Picklist
- In the Picklist tab select the Credit Memo module.
- Tap the Search icon.
- Scan/Enter the credit memo number.
- The picklist with product quantities will load.
- Swipe down to see the total number of products on the credit memo.
- Swipe the items to the left to reveal shortcuts to other actions::
- Bins – tap the icon to see all bins where the product is stored (bins will show if you’re logged into a bin-enabled warehouse).
- Info – tap to be directed to the Product Info module.
- Dimensions – select this action to set the product’s dimensions.
- Labels – tap here to print the product’s barcode.
- Scan a Product ID/UPC barcode, or tap it on the screen. The product window will open.
- Enter the bin from which you are picking. A suggested bin may appear next to the Bin field. This suggestion is based on the following factors:
- The bin will always be sellable.
- The bin type will be always Normal or Temp.
- Primary bins will always be suggested first.
- The bin currently storing either most or least of the product will be suggested depending on whether the client setting PickList Bin suggestion sort qty by ASC Order is enabled or not.
- Tap the Pick button.
- The quantity picked will be transferred to the Picking Bin and recorded on the Credit Memo.
- When all items in the credit memo picklist are picked COMPLETE will appear at the top.