The PickList tab helps you seamlessly manage the item-picking process for your orders. As an item is picked from its designated bin, it is automatically transferred to the warehouse picking bin. The system generates a unique picking bin for each warehouse. For example, Default Warehouse with ID 86 will have a picking bin named PickingBin Warehouse-86.
Access the PickList Tab Modules
The PickList tab has 6 sub-modules:
- Product Based – Recommended for picking single-item orders.
- Order Based – Recommended for picking multi-item orders.
- Kit-Based – Recommended for picking kit-only orders.
- Pick To Light – Recommended for Skublox sorting operations.
- Credit Memo – Recommended for credit memos that you are sending back to your vendor.
- Vendor Central PickList – Recommended for Vendor Central Shipments.
Ideally, orders should be sorted with filtered Saved searches by their item status (i.e. single-item, multi-item, kit) before your PickLists are generated. This means you should filter single-item orders and non-kits first, and then generate a PickList for these products. After that, do the same for multi-item and kits-only orders. The PickLists will then be able to be picked in full based on the selected options. Keep in mind that products will only be available for picking only if the order is paid and in process.