Picking Replacement Products
- Press Picking Tab > Product Based/Order Based.
- Search for an order/picklist.
- Select the product from the list.
- Press Replace.
- Click the check box next to the product you want to use to replace > Select > Pick.
- You cannot replace the original SKU if it’s picked or partially picked. It must be fully unpicked
- Similarly, you cannot partially pick a replacement SKU and then pick the original SKU
- Only one replacement can be used for each product
Creating replacements in Skustack
You can simply create a replacement for a product directly from Skustack:
- Navigate to the Product tab > Product info module > Press the Search icon.
- Scan/Enter the product’s SKU/UPC/Alias.
- OR while picking you can swipe the product to the left and tap the Info icon.
- Select Replacements.
- Enter Replacement SKU > click ADD.
- The replacement product is now associated with the main product.