Picking Replacement Products
- Press Picking Tab > Product Based/Order Based.
- Search for an order/picklist.
- Select the product from the list.
- If the setting to Force Product Scan is enabled in Skustack, you will need to scan the item to open the pick dialog. To scan the replacement sku instead of the original item, click the Scan Replacement button at the top of the picklist before scanning the barcode.
- Press Replace.
- Click the check box next to the product you want to use to replace > Select > Pick.
- You cannot replace the original SKU if it’s picked or partially picked. It must be fully unpicked
- Similarly, you cannot partially pick a replacement SKU and then pick the original SKU
- Only one replacement can be used for each product
Creating replacements in Skustack
You can simply create a replacement for a product directly from Skustack:
- Navigate to the Product tab > Product info module > Press the Search icon.
- Scan/Enter the product’s SKU/UPC/Alias.
- OR while picking you can swipe the product to the left and tap the Info icon.
- Select Replacements.
- Enter Replacement SKU > click ADD.
- The replacement product is now associated with the main product.