Kit Based Picking is located under the Picking Tab. Kit based picking streamlines the often complicated process of picking non-packaged kits. This module will provide the warehouse staff with all the components to pick.
Searching for kits
Kits can be searched by picklist or by product.
Search by Picklist
- Select Picklist > Kit Based > Search.
- Enter a Picklist ID > Search.
- The picklist will load and display the kit parents. You can filter products by picked status using the drop down filter at the top right.
- Scan or select a kit parent. The components of that kit will display.
- Scan a ProductID/UPC barcode of the component, or select it on the screen. The product will open. Each scan will add to the picked quantity. Or you can enter a picked quantity.
- Enter the bin from which you are picking. A suggested bin may appear next to the Bin field. The suggestion is based on the the bin where most of the product is currently stored. Press on the bin to add it to the bin field. You can also slide the product to reveal the Multi-Bin icon. Pressing the icon will display all bins in which this item’s units are stored.
- Press Pick.
- The picked quantity will display next to the pick qty. For example 10/10, and above the picklist will display the total qty to pick with the quantity already picked
- The picked qty will be automatically transferred to the Picking Bin of that warehouse
- The picked qty will be recorded on the picklist in Sellercloud 011012
Search By Product
- Select Product Based > Search > Mode > Search All > enter SKU.
- The components of that kit will display.
- Follow steps 5 through 7 of Search by Picklist.