Accessing the Kit Based module
The Kit Based module is located in the Picking Tab. Kit based picking streamlines the complicated process of picking non-packaged kits. This module will provide the warehouse staff with everything they need to pick items.
You can search for kits in two ways:
- By PickList ID
- Search All
Searching by PickList ID
- Select Search by ID.
- Scan/Enter a PickList ID > GO.
- The PickList will load and display the kit parents. Swipe down to see the progress of picking.
- Swiping on the items reveals shortcuts to other actions:
- Bins – Pressing the icon will display all bins in which this item’s units are stored.
- Info – This reveals the product info module.
- You can filter products by pressing the Filter icon at the top right.
- To display the components of the kit scan or select a kit parent.
- Scan or select the component to open it for picking.
- Start picking units for the product by either scanning the barcode of the product or manually entering the Pick Qty.
- If you are scanning units use the green Arrow next to the scan field to indicate whether products are added or removed from the picklist.
- Enter the bin from which you are picking. A suggested bin may appear next to the Bin field. The suggestion is based on the following factors:
- It will always be a sellable bin.
- The bin type will be always Normal or Temp.
- Primary bins are always going to be suggested first.
- The bin with most or least quantity will be suggested based on the client setting PickList Bin suggestion sort qty by ASC Order.
- Tap the bin to add it to the bin field.
- Tap Pick.
- The quantity picked will be transferred to the Picking Bin and the PickList will be updated.
- Once an order is fully picked you can print a label by pressing the Print icon. You can configure Skustack settings to auto print labels for every unit picked.
- Select Search All.
- Scan or enter Product SKU/UPC or simply tap GO to search for all open PickLists.
- To filter the PickList when it opens press the Filter icon at the top right.
- Select the PickList.
- Follow steps 3-15 of Searching by PickList ID.