The Receive Container module is located within Skustack’s Receiving tab and allows you to easily receive your products by container. A container can include products from different Purchase Orders.
You can search containers by:
- Search by ContainerID – Opens a specific Container ID. The container can include items from different Purchase Orders.
- Search by PO# – Opens all related containers associated with that PO#.
- Search All – Searches for all containers. You can filter by:
- Product ID/Container Name
- Filters by a specific product or container.
- Received Filter
- Defaults to previewed/working. You can choose from one of the available statuses:
- Zero Received
- Zero Or Partial Received
- Partial Received
- Fully Received
To receive your products by container, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Receiving > Receive Container.
- Select your desired Search Mode.
- Scan/enter the ContainerID or PO # depending on the search mode or simply search all.
- Tap Go.
- Select your desired container. You can also filter items within the container by their received status. Simply tap the Filter icon and choose your filters.
- Swipe left on an item to reveal shortcuts to other actions:
- Bins – here you can find all the bins where the product is stored.
- Info – this will reveal the product info module.
- Dimens – set product dimensions or get a 4D scale reading.
- Labels – you can print product labels for each item.
- Scan the ProductID/UPC/Serial, or select the item on the screen. The product will open.
- Scan/enter a bin, or select from the list of suggested bins.
Enable the Use Receiving Bin setting in Skustack to only allow receiving into a receiving bin. You can then use the PutAway workflow to transfer inventory from the temporary receiving bin to permanent bins on the warehouse shelf.
- Scan units to add to the received qty оr adjust the number manually.
- If you’re not receiving the full quantity in the container, a dialog will open, giving you the option to select which PO you are receiving it for. If you are receiving the full amount, that dialog will not appear.
- If the Lot Number workflow is enabled for your company and the product is set as expirable then you must select a Lot Number before receiving it. Tap on More Lot/Expirys to view existing or add new lots. Learn more about Lot Numbers here.
- Tap the menu in the upper right-hand corner to:
- Send PO Received Email
- Print Random Serials
- Create Put Away List
- Select Product Identifiers
|Validate serial globally||
Client setting. Enables serial number validation in Skustack. Learn more about serial number validation and relevant client settings here.
|Require serial scan if necessary||Skustack’s Warehouse Management setting. When enabled, will force the user to scan serials for products that are set to require serial scan when receiving.|
|Use Receiving Bin
||Skustack’s Warehouse Management setting. When enabled, only allows receiving into the Receiving bin.|