Introducing FBA shipment picking
The FBA Shipments picking module is located under the FBA tab. In this module, you can pick units for FBA Inbound Shipments.
There are 4 modes for searching for an FBA Shipment. Use the drop-down list to toggle between the 4 modes:
- Search By ID – opens a single FBA Shipment using an internal Sellercloud ID.
- Search By Amazon Shipment ID – opens a single FBA Shipment using an Amazon ID.
- Search By Tracking Number – opens a single FBA Shipment using an Amazon tracking number.
- Search All – searches for all FBA shipments (you can filter by status, warehouse, and SKU/UPC). This mode opens all shipments.
Searching and picking FBA shipments
- In the FBA Tab, select FBAInbound PickList module > Search.
- Select Mode > select desired mode.
- Scan/Enter Sellercloud ID, Amazon ID, or Amazon tracking number depending on the search option.
- Tap Go.
- You can also filter open shipments. Simply press the Filter icon and filter by inventory, picked status, Amazon shipment or region.
- All products in the shipment with their picked quantity out of the total quantity required to pick will display.
- Swiping on an item reveals shortcuts to other actions:
- Bins – here you can find all the bins where the product is stored.
- Info – this will reveal the product info module.
- Assemble – here you can assemble a kit for an FBA shipment. Learn more about assembling kits for FBA shipments here.
- Labels – you can print FBA SKUs for the product here.
- Set Qty to Picked – you can manually set the Required Quantity to be equal to the current Quantity picked here.
- Scan or select an item.
- Scan or enter a bin, or select from the list of suggested bins.
- Scan units to add to the picked qty. Or enter the number manually.
- If applicable, tap Replacement to search for valid replacements.
- If Lot Number workflow is enabled for your company and the product is set as expirable you will need to select a Lot Number.
- Press Pick to update the picked quantity.
- If you are not picking the full quantity a dialog will open with a list of Amazon shipments with the product that is not fully picked yet (those either zero picked or partially picked).
- Select the shipment or select all.
- The quantity picked will be saved to the product and shipment and the picklist will be updated.
- Tap the Box icon and select an Amazon package from the list to manage the box contents for that package. You can find more information on managing boxes here.