The FBA Inbound PickList module is located within Skustack’s Fulfillment tab. In this module, you can pick units for your FBA Inbound Shipments.
You can search for FBA Shipments in one of four modes. Refer to the below list for a definition of each mode.
- Search By ID – Opens a single FBA Shipment using the internal Sellercloud ID.
- Search By Amazon Shipment ID – Opens a single FBA Shipment using the Amazon ID.
- Search By Tracking Number – Opens a single FBA Shipment using the Amazon tracking number.
- Search All – Searches for all FBA shipments. You can filter by:
- Defaults to previewed/working. You can choose from one of the available statuses:
- Defaults to the warehouse you are logged into.
- Filters by a specific product or UPC.
Pick FBA Shipments
- In the Fulfillment tab, select FBAInbound PickList module > Search.
- Tap Mode > select your desired mode.
- Scan/enter the Sellercloud ID, Amazon ID, or Amazon tracking number depending on the search option.
- Tap Go.
- You can also filter open shipments. Simply tap the Filter icon and filter by inventory, picked status, Amazon shipment, or region.
- All products in the shipment with their picked quantity and total quantity required will load. Icon indicators above each item display key details. Refer to the definitions below for a description of each icon.
- A serial number icon indicates that the product is serialized.
- An hourglass icon indicates that the item is expirable.
- A barcode icon indicates that the product requires an FNSKU label.
- Swipe left on an item to reveal shortcuts to other actions:
- Bins – here you can find all the bins where the product is stored.
- Info – this will reveal the product info module.
- Assemble – here you can assemble a kit for an FBA shipment. Learn more about assembling kits for FBA shipments here.
- Labels – you can print FBA product labels for each item.
- Set Qty to Picked – you can manually set the Required Quantity to be equal to the current Quantity picked here.
- Scan the ProductID/UPC/Serial, or select the item on the screen. The product will open. The menu in this dialog includes options to Flag, Print Labels, or view Prep Instructions.
- Scan/enter a bin, or select from the list of suggested bins.
- Scan units to add to the picked qty оr adjust the number manually.
Picking replacement products is disabled for FBA Shipments.
- If the Lot Number workflow is enabled for your company and the product is set as expirable you must select a Lot Number before being able to pick it.
- Tap Pick to update the picked quantity.
To switch between positive and negative movements for serialized products, tap on the green arrow. Note that the arrow indicator must be red in order to unpick products with serial numbers.
- If you are not picking the full quantity, a dialog will open with a list of Amazon shipments with products that are not yet fully picked (either zero-picked or partially picked).
- Select the shipment or select all.
- The quantity picked will be updated.
Once you’re done picking the items, you may want to start grouping them into boxes. To manage box content and assign products to each box:
- Tap the Box icon and select an Amazon package from the list.
You can also manage boxes from the FBAInbound BoxContent module. Learn more about that here.
- Tap the Box# you want to add items to or swipe left to reveal shortcuts to other actions:
- Dimens – set box dimensions, enter a tracking number, or get a 4D scale reading.
- Delete – delete the box.
- Duplicate – duplicate the box.
- Scan units to add qty to boxes оr adjust the number manually.
- Print box labels in your desired format.
|Validate serial globally||
Client setting. Enables serial number validation in Skustack. Learn more about serial number validation and relevant client settings here.
|Require serial scan when picking||Skustack’s Warehouse Management setting. When enabled, will force the user to scan serials for products that are set to require serial scan.|
|Auto print FNSKU label when picking an item for an FBA Shipment||Skustack’s Warehouse Management setting. When enabled, FNSKU labels will be printed automatically when an item is picked.|
|Auto Print FBA Box Label When Picking||Skustack’s Warehouse Management setting. When enabled, box labels will be printed automatically when the items in the box are fully picked.|