In this module you can pick units for FBA Inbound Shipments.
The are 2 modes for picking FBA Shipments. Use the filter to toggle between the 2 modes:
- Search By ID- picks a single FBA Shipment.
- Search By Amazon ShipmentID-
- Search By Tracking Number
- Search All- picks SKUs for multiple FBA Shipments. You will be able to pick an entire shipment in this mode, as well.
Searching and picking FBA shipments
- In FBA Tab, select FBAInbound PickList > Search.
- Click Mode > select desired mode.
- Scan a shipment barcode or enter the Sellercloud shipment ID > Go.
- All products in the shipment with their pick qty will display. Qty already picked will display as well.
- Swiping on the items reveals shortcuts to other actions, such as kit assembly and labels.
- Scan or select an item. If the item is a kit parent and needs assembly, read here.
- Scan or enter a bin, or select from the suggested bins. You can slide the item to the left to see the bins in which product has qty.
- Scan units to add to the picked qty. Or enter the number manually.
- If applicable, click Replacement to search for valid replacements.
- Press Pick to update the picked qty.
- Select the FBA Shipment (when split into multiple destinations) for which to pick. Or select all.
- The picked qty will be saved to the product and shipment.
- The picked qty is tracked so you can see what was already picked.