The Warehouse Qty Picked report helps ensure inventory accuracy by identifying discrepancies between the number of items picked from a specific warehouse and the quantity shipped to customers. This information allows warehouse managers to identify and resolve any issues that may arise during shipping operations, such as misplaced items, or order fulfillment inconsistencies.
Manage Warehouse Qty Picked
To access the report:
- Navigate to the Skustack Admin portal at https://xx.skustack.com (replace “xx” with your server ID or team name).
- Enter your login credentials.
- On the left, select Reports > Warehouse Qty Picked.
- Configure your Default filters to make sure that the results display exactly what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the grid, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- Reorder columns by dragging them up or down in the list;
- Hide columns by clicking the Trash icons;
- Add columns by clicking Add column.
- To arrange the data in a different order, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, enter a Name, and click Save.
- Select a product from the grid and access the Actions menu at the lower right-hand corner to either:
- Reconcile Picking Bin Qty to Qty Picked
- Adjust Excess Picking Bin Qty
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column definitions.
|Product||Search for a specific SKU.|
|Warehouse||Search only for products in a specific warehouse.|
|Total Qty Picked Not Shipped Range||Search only for products that have qty picked which is not yet shipped within a specific range.|
|Total Picking Bin Qty Range||Search only for products that have a qty in picking bins within a specific range.|
|Delta Range||Search only for products that have a mismatched quantity within a specific range. Values can be positive or negative.|
|Totals Match||Search only for products that have matching totals, or ones that don’t.|
|Product||The unique product identifier (SKU).|
|Order Item Qty Picked
Credit Memo Qty Picked
FBA Qty Picked
WFS Qty Picked
Warehouse Transfer Qty Picked
|A breakdown of the qty picked for order fulfillment purposes, credit memos, FBA or WFS shipments, and Warehouse Transfers.|
|Order Item Picking Bin Qty
Credit Memo Picking Bin Qty
FBA Picking Bin Qty
WFS Picking Bin Qty
Warehouse Transfer Picking Bin Qty
|A breakdown of the qty in picking bins for order fulfillment purposes, credit memos, FBA or WFS shipments, and Warehouse Transfers.|
|Total Qty Picked Not Shipped||The total quantity picked awaiting shipment.|
|Total Picking Bin Qty||The total quantity in picking bins.|
|Delta||The difference between the total quantity in picking bins and the qty not yet shipped.|
Picking Bin Qty Reconciliation
To reconcile picking bin qty:
- Navigate to Reports > Warehouse Qty Picked.
- Select a product from the grid and access the Actions menu at the lower right-hand corner.
- Click Reconcile Picking Bin Qty to Qty Picked.
- Select the warehouse you want to reconcile bin qty for.
- The Picking bins for that warehouse will load.
- Choose the bin you want to reconcile qty for in the grid.
- You will be prompted to enter a new bin where the inventory will be transferred. Populate the Transfer To/From Bin field.
- Review the current and projected quantities and click Reconcile Bin Qty.
- A success message will display to indicate that the picking bin qty is now reconciled.