Case pack labels are typically used in inventory management and order fulfillment to identify items that are packaged together in a single case. These labels indicate the number of items in the case and other relevant information, such as product barcode, or description. By using case pack labels, you can quickly and accurately pick and pack multiple items simultaneously, streamlining your order fulfillment process.
Print Case Pack Labels
Skustack will check if the Purchase Order is marked as a Case pack and allow you to use the related label type. The Case pack label can be used throughout Skustack to increase the pick quantity by the case instead of a single unit. You can print a case pack label in one of two ways:
From the Receive PO module
- In the Receive PO module, open a PO from the list and swipe the product to the left. Tap the Labels icon.
- POs marked as Case Pack will only have the Case Pack label type available.
- POs not marked as Case Pack will display the label types as seen below:
From the Product Info module
- In the Product Info module, tap the Search icon.
- A pop-up window will display.
- Scan or manually enter the desired product.
- Tap Case Pack Info.
- Adjust the Qty Per Case as needed.
- Tap Print.