Skustack allows you to receive your products in containers. A container can include products from different Purchase Orders.
You can search the container by:
- ContainerID – You can enter the Container ID directly to open it. The container can include items from different Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Order number – You can search by PO number. After Skustack finds all the related containers, you can select which one to open.
- Search All – allows you to search by SKU or Container Name and filter items by Received status.
The received quantity of the item will be updated both on the PO and on the PO Container.
Receiving by shipping container
To receive your products in a container perform the following steps:
- Access Receiving > Receive Container.
- Select your desired Mode.
- Enter the data (ContainerID, PO ID) accordingly to chosen mode to receive or simply search all.
- Tap Go.
- Scan or select the product to receive.
- The Receiving Product dialog opens.
- Scan or enter a bin or choose from the suggested bins if there are any.
- You can manually adjust the receiving quantity or scan the item’s barcode. A dialog opens if you are not receiving the full qty left to receive on the container to select which PO you are receiving it for. If you are receiving the full amount that is left to receive this dialog will not open.