The most common scenario for transferring inventory is for returned items that are sellable but need to be classified as Used. This requires a separate SKU — one for New items and another for Used ones. Because the returned item is received to its own inventory, you need to transfer the quantity of the returned items to the Used SKU.
- Navigate to the Sku To Sku Transfer module of the Transfers tab.
- Tap the Plus button to create a transfer.
- Scan an item or tap the From icon and type in an SKU.
- Scan/Enter the bin from which you are transferring.
- Scan an item or tap the To icon and type in an SKU.
- Scan/Enter the bin to which you are transferring.
- Scan/Enter quantity to transfer.
- Tap the Transfer button.