One Way Transfer is a simple way to receive multiple items/units into bins, or to remove them from bins. While this can be done individually from the Product tab through a simple adjustment, a One Way Transfer will group the items together, making it easier to trace and filterable by the Transfer ID.
Creating new transfers and searching for existing transfers
- Access Transfers > One Way Transfer > plus sign.
- Select the transfer type.
- Name the transfer > enter notes if applicable
- Scan the product(s).
- Scan/Enter qty and enter a bin.
- Press Add.
- Continue scanning/entering for all SKUs in Transfer.
- When done, press Transfer at the bottom to complete the transfer. A success message will display, and the movement will be noted by type and user in Sellercloud.