Understanding bin movements
With Skustack, you can easily view your product’s bin movements. Skustack records all inventory movements and keeps your quantities accurate at all times.
Viewing bin movements in Skustack
Bin movement can be viewed on the Bin Movements Module, which is located under the Bin tab.
- Tap the Search Icon.
- You can search by bin name, product SKU, or both. You can also filter by movement type by selecting the option from the dropdown menu
- When viewing a product, you can also see a log of all its bin movements. Skustack also shows the movement type, the quantity of the movement and the resulting total in the bin.
- You can search by bin, SKU or both, but you need to search by at least one.
- If you search by bin only, all products in the bin will be displayed. You can then filter by product using the drop-down menu at the top.
- If you search by product only, all bins with that product will be displayed. You can then filter by the bin using the drop-down menu at the top.
- If you search by both bin and product you will only be able to change the product filter.
Viewing bin movement in Sellercloud
At the Bin level
- Navigate to Inventory > Warehouses > Manage Warehouse Bins.
- Select the bin.
- Go to Toolbox > Movements.
- All movements for the selected bin will be displayed.
At the Product Level
- Go to Inventory > Manage Inventory.
- Select a product.
- Go to Toolbox > Inventory Movement.
- You will see all results for bin inventory movements.
- You can filter bin movements by Bin ID, Warehouse and Movement Type.