Understanding the Error Log
The Error log feature helps our developers keep track of issues with the Skustack application.
Sending Error Log
In Skustack there are two options for sending error logs:
- Sending the current log
- Sending a selected logfile from a specific period/date in the past
Sending a Current Log
If you want to send a log from the current day:
- Click on the Menu button, which is found on the top left of the device.
- Select Request Support.
- Enter the ticket message.
- Press Submit.
- The system will automatically create a ticket.
Sending selected Logs from Settings:
- Navigate to Menu > Settings > Log.
- Each folder name will represent the date the log file was recorded.
- Select the log file.
- Provide a description of your issue.
- Press Send Logs.
- This will open the Gmail app and populate the receiver email. All you need to do is send the email.