Bin related Client Settings
Some bin related features of SkuStack can be set from the SellerCloud Client Settings:
- Enable Warehouse Bin (WMS) - This client setting needs to be enabled in order to use bins.
- Create new Bin for each PO received - New bin will be created when a PO is received.
- Enable warehouse bin for each customer - When enabled each customer will have its own bin.
- Default WarehouseBin Unit Capacity - Maximum units capacity for each bin.
- Enable warehouse bin tooltip in Manage Inventory - Will display bin tooltip in the SellerCloud inventory management page.
- Enable Module Specific Picking Bins - when enabled all FBA picking will go to the FBA bin and regular picking will go to the regular bin.
- Allow picking for shipped orders - Allows shipped orders to be picked from the bin.
- Validate PO warehouse when receiving in SKUStack - Validates the warehouse when receiving a PO.
- SKUStack Security PIN enabled (number) - adds a security pin for the settings page in the SkuStack App.