Understanding PO reception in Skustack
The Receive PO module enables you to receive PO qty directly into bins.
SKU quantity on a PO can be received with 4 options:
- Search by ID- Receives a single PO.
- Search All- To receive a single product in multiple PO's. You will be able to receive an entire PO in this mode too.
- Search by Vendor Invoice ID
- Search by Tracking Number
- Go to Receiving > Receive PO.
- Select desired search Mode > complete search credentials > Go.
- Select a product from the grid or scan a product's barcode.
- At the top of the following page the unreceived unit count will display. That number updates as units are received.
- Scan in the units or just enter a quantity.
- If the PO Receive setting Require Serial Number When Picking is enabled and the product is enabled to require serial scan for Scan and Ship (In Sellercloud > Product Toolbox > Shipping Preferences), the Scan field will display Scan Serial Number and you will be required to enter the serial number to receive units for that product.
- Enter a receiving bin. There may be a suggested bin you can select. The suggestion is based on where the product is currently stored and on the unit capacity set on the bin.
- You can also enable setting Use Receiving Bin in Skustack to allow a receive only into a receiving bin. This virtual bin is created by Sellercloud, and allows you to receive inventory - thereby being available for sale - without having to first shelve the items. You can use the Put Away module to transfer inventory to their actual bins.
- Press Receive. The product's quantity will update immediately in Sellercloud.
- When the PO is fully received, it will be flagged as Fully Received.