Assembling a kit is the process of transferring kit component qty to the parent.
For example, if a kit is comprised of a 1 camera and 1 case, you need to assemble the camera kit - or transfer a unit of 1 for each item to the kit parent - before shipping to FBA. This ensures that warehouse inventory of the components are accurate.
- Begin by picking the shipment as outlined here.
- Slide the parent to the left to reveal an assembly button.
- Hit the assemble button to display the components.
- Now pick each component from a bin as you would on a regular shipment.
- When all items are picked, hit the tool icon at the top right to assemble the kit.
- You will be prompted to put away the assemble kit qty into a bin.
- You will be prompted to print kit labels.
- The kit is now marked as picked.