Receive PO Module
SKU qty on a PO can be received with 2 options:
- Search by ID - Receives a single PO.
- Search All - To receive a single product in multiple PO's. You will be able to receive an entire PO in this mode too.
- Select "Search By ID" in the Mode dropdown.
- Enter/Scan a PO ID number.
- Select a product from the grid or scan a product's barcode.
- At the top of the following page the unreceived unit count will display. That number updates as units are received.
- Scan in the units or just enter a quantity.
- If the PO Receive setting "Require Serial Number When Picking" is enabled and the product is enabled to require serial scan for Scan and Ship (In SellerCloud > Product Toolbox > Shipping Preferences) the Scan field will display "Scan Serial Number" and you will be required to enter the serial number to receive units for that product.
- You can also enable setting Use Receiving Bin to allow a receive only into a "Receiving Bin" This virtual bin is created by SellerCloud, and allows you to receive inventory - thereby being available for sale - without having to first shelve the items. You can use the Put Away module to transfer inventory to their actual bins.
- Select "Search All" in the Mode dropdown
- Enter a SKU and/or select a vendor.
- Press the GO button to retrieve all POs.
- A warehouse management setting controls to retrieve POs with an "Open" status only.
- A list of POs with the SKU will be returned. Only POs generated for the warehouse with which your Skustack has been associated will display.