Manage Bin Module
- Press the + sign.
- Name the bin.
- The default capacity of the bin is set to 10000 units. Modify if applicable.
- Check "Is Primary" to flag the bin, if applicable. Multiple bin can be set as primary. This is simply a bin flag for search purposes.
- Press Create.
- You will be prompted to go to bin to add products
- Press the Search icon.
- Scan or enter the bin. You can toggle the dropdown to enter a bin name or numerical ID.
- All products in the bin will display.
- You can then select any product to adjust inventory. You can also slide the product reveal actions to transfer inventory, view product's inventory in all bins, or view product's movement.
View Bin Details
- You can view Bin details, like size, type, and space remaining, to help you determine in which bin a product should be placed.
- Space remaining is calculated based on bin size and product dimensions. Bin dimensions can be added in Skustack when creating the bin. Currently, dimensions can be updated to existing bins through SellerCloud.